CAS Construction, LLC is a rapidly growing residential construction company that serves Upstate SC from Greenville to Spartanburg. We specialize in decks, roofing, and remodeling. Our current work load is outpacing our existing workforce and we are in need of professional, knowledgeable, and highly motivated skilled labor to join our team.
We are currently seeking an experienced carpenter/framer to act as lead worker on jobs such as load bearing wall removal, framing door/window openings in existing walls or modifying existing window/door framing, new construction framing, deck building, and trim work. The chosen candidate will be working with other employees, and as lead may need to teach/instruct them on how to perform the work on occasion. Because of this, candidate must have strong communication skills, a calm and polite demeanor, as well as the ability to motivate others to get work done quickly, yet accurately.
This position will report to the company foreman/project manager, who will be performing work alongside the chosen candidate on occasion if necessary. Nearly all work will be in/around customer home with potential of customer being present during work, so a professional appearance, language, and clean work space must be maintained at all times.
• Able to lift up to 100lbs on a daily basis
• Stamina to work minimum of 8 hour work days
• Reliable transportation to arrive to the job site on time every day
• Necessary professional grade tools to perform necessary work
• Necessary knowledge to perform all tasks listed in the job description above
• Minimum of 5 years experience in framing/carpentry field
• Minimum of 5 years experience in construction
• Professional appearance, strong communication skills, and works clean
• Knowledge and commitment to work safely
• High school degree required; vocational or 2/4 year degree preferred
• Drug free
• Able to work from 8-4:30 with 30 minutes for lunch, with ability to work longer hours or the occasional Saturday as necessary
Pay rate based on experience/qualifications
• construction: 5 years
• Carpentry: 5 years
• Framing: 5 years
• High school
• United States
Send Email To: firstname.lastname@example.org